The number one thing new and existing clients want is Fast and Accurate Communication.
You have to do a lot to make sure your business runs well. This includes being available to answer everytime a customer calls your phone.
But that isn’t realistic. You have a lot to do.
So what should you do? Hire someone full-time and pay thousands of dollars every month? Not to mention the HR headaches, equipment, training and general headache that comes with employees.
Calls On Call is the ideal solution. It serves your clients dramatically better than a typical call center and more consistently than an in-house employee could answer your calls.
Your clients want answers.
Calls On Call knows that every caller has one need: they want answers. They want a live human that can help them. Maybe the question is, “Will you buy my product?” or more importantly, “Can I buy from you?”.
If you do not answer, one of your competitors will.
Calls On Call puts customer service as it’s number one priority. This includes for you as our client as well as for your clients. We take being the voice of your company very seriously.
Calls On Call protects you and your business.
Working with Calls On Call involves a high level of trust. Your clients will be speaking to our employees that you have helped train. This is a big deal and is why we are successful. Our clients have trusted us to serve them and their clients for years. Calls On Call repeatedly receives high accolades and testimonials from our clients. Many of these testimonials come from our clients that they have heard from their customers. These are customers that had no idea our clients were using our service.
- Online Calendar Scheduling: Would you like us to schedule your clients when they call in? We are able to work with just about any system you currently use. This includes Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, Schedulicity and Calendly, among other scheduling software. We even work with different proprietary software some of our clients use. We will work with you to get the right software setup. In addition, you tell us the ground rules for scheduling your clients. Do you have different employees with different skills, want to make sure your drive time is minimized each day or want to group clients together? We can take care of all of that.
- Dedicated Receptionist: Calls On Call offers you the option of having a primary dedicated receptionist. This means that you can have one person be the voice of your company for over 80% of your calls. Your clients will have no idea that your dedicated receptionist happens to be in a different office.
- Customized Call Reports: We offer basics stats for you to look at each month including the number of calls. If you would like more detailed reporting, we can help you. Want to know how many new clients called, how many calls came in because of an ad or any other metric we can measure? With Customized Call Reports we can give you the information you need to improve your business.
- Add-On After Hours Service: This is adding call answering services for every moment of every day. 24 hours a day, seven days a week and 365 days a year. Please note this service includes message taking, call transfers and basic information only during after hours calls.
- Dedicated Outbound Line (For Outbound Calls): Want us to make calls for you? With this add-on we can have a Caller ID setup to show your company name and phone number. This allows customers that want to call you back the correct information to do so.
- Email Management: We can take care of your email as well as your phone calls. Use this for your email or a general “email@example.com” email. The faster you can respond to a customer inquiry, the better.
- Online Chat Operator: Some visitors to your website may prefer to use an online chat to communicate with you. For that to work, someone needs to be available for the chat. Please contact us if you would like us to add the online chat function to your website.
- Social Media Chat Operator: Many people will find your business through social media. When they find your business, they may attempt to chat with you to get more information or to schedule a service. How fast you respond to these inquiries is a big deal and can mean the difference between gaining a client or losing a prospect. Let us monitor and respond to your business social media page and engage with your audience.
For additional details of working with Calls On Call, please call (608)210-3110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.